Receptionist/Customer Service Superstar – Newtown – Casual/Full Time
Customer Service Superstar – Newtown – Casual to possible Full Time
Lady Lash is a lash and brow specialist salon with two locations across Sydney. Since 2009 we have been providing the highest quality eyelash extensions and brow services to a growing clientele. Currently we are looking for a Customer Service Superstar/Receptionist to join our friendly team of lash and brow specialists at NEWTOWN to work front of house and excel in customer service.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- General reception duties
- Answering phone calls, taking bookings
- Cleaning/restocking and making things pretty
- Providing expert advice on our services and products
- Data entry
- If qualified, providing some/occasional lash and brow treatments to clients (this is not the main part of the job though)
- Ad-hoc assistance to Directors with various tasks
Skills, experience and other essentials
- Superb customer service skills and a bubbly, enthusiastic and warm manner
- Polite with good manners and impeccable grooming
- Reliable and mature
- The ability to navigate a computerised booking system and online bookings (experience in beauty/medical type booking systems an advantage)
- The ability to multitask and prioritise – with our customers always being the #1 priority!
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in a reception/customer service role an advantage
- Must be available SATURDAYS plus 3-4 other days – exact hours will be discussed at time of interview.
- Applicants with beauty/makeup qualifications, experience or even a personal enthusiasm for these things will have an advantage!
Benefits and culture:
- You’ll be working with a very friendly team and assisting wonderful long term clients (who we know like friends!)
- Enjoy free beauty treatments (lash extensions, brows etc) and staff discounted products (you’ll be the face of our business – so we want you to look the part!)
- Hours somewhat flexible for the right applicant
- Above award wages inc. higher rates for Saturdays/Sundays
To apply, please send your CV (and even better, a cover letter stating why you would suit the role) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place in the first week of August.
Applicants must have the right to full time work in Australia.
Please note that we do not offer sponsorship as part of this role.