Salon Manager – Gosford Salon
Lady Lash has been Sydney’s Eyelash Extension specialists since 2009. Opening soon in Gosford on Central Coast, we are now seeking a talented Salon Manager, with management experience in the beauty industry to join and lead our passionate team.
Lady Lash offers just a few services that we do very, very well – eyelash extensions, tinting and eyebrow waxing/shaping, threading, as well as cosmetic tattoo and microblading. We are serious about what we do – for us – lashes and brows are the ONLY treatments that we do, and many of our lash stylists are national award winners.
For the right applicant we are offering above award wages as well as generous performance incentives.
We are offering flexible full-time hours, however due to our opening hours, the successful applicant must be available Saturdays as well as 1-2 evenings.
The successful candidate will have
- Diploma in Business Management
- A minimum of 5 years working with specialised lash and brow treatments (eyelash extensions, other lash and brow treatments) and three of those in a salon management role.
- (Although the main part of your role won’t be completing treatments, you will be responsible for quality control, training new staff, and must be able to uphold a very high standard in this field – and will need specific knowledge to do this. Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a short practical test at interview.)
- A track record of managing a team (3+) of staff including training and developing junior staff members in all facets of their roles
- Solid administration skills, including managing day-to-day salon operations.
- A strong sales orientation and understanding of business performance.
- Ideally, experience in or knowledge of Cosmetic Tattoo and Microblading procedures and surrounding health & hygiene regulations and hygiene precautions pertaining to these treatments.
- Highly fluent in English and with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer service skills and a friendly, cheerful attitude
- Ability to encourage your team to build their client base through excellent customer service and rebooking.
- Good all-round common sense, superior organisational abilities and a sense of humour
- Applicants holding beauty qualifications will be highly regarded, as will those who also have experience or training in Volume Lash application, experience, training or knowledge in cosmetic tattoo.
If you’d like to join us, please email your CV as well as a brief cover email to Charlotte: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with actual managerial experience/qualifications as well as lash+brow experience will be considered/contacted – these are both essential for this position.
Applicants must have unrestricted right to ongoing full-time work in Australia