Brow Artist/Stylist/Beauty therapist job/Customer service all-rounder – Newtown Sydney
Brow Artist/Stylist/Beauty therapist/Customer service all-rounder – Newtown – 4/5 days per week.
Lady Lash are Sydney’s original Eyelash Extension specialists, with salons in Newtown, Parramatta and Gosford, Lash and Brow treatments are our passion – that’s all the we do, and many of our team are award winning in their field.
We are offering specialist, above award wages as well as performance incentives/bonuses, ongoing training and development, plus enjoy free staff treatments and highly discounted products.
We are have a position for someone who is VERY good at eyebrows (shaping, tinting, ideally henna also) – but also likes dealing with customers, as part of the role with involve opening/front-desk duties. If you are experienced in lash lifting and/or eyelash extensions – that’s a bonus too (but not essential).
In terms of what it’s like to work here – we have close-knit teams at both salons, are really supportive of each other and each others’ progress and development, and there is a fantastic social aspect to work. We like to share knowledge and skills with one another so everyone continues to improve.
Essential skills and characteristics
– Minimum 3 years working with brow shaping/styling and other lash and brow treatments such as lash lift and tinting, henna. (if you know both, that’s a big bonus!). We are happy to provide training if you are highly skilled in one area but not the other.
– Fluent in English and solid communication skills – this is a very customer service-focused role, so it is essential that you are able to communicate with your clients well without any assistance.
– Great customer service skills and a friendly, cheerful attitude
-Computer literate and able to use a computerised booking system
– Good all-round common sense and a sense of humour
– Supportive and encouraging to colleagues, a team player
Applicants holding beauty qualifications will be highly regarded, as will those who also have experience or training in eyelash extensions.
If you’d like to join us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS 0417288860 a little about yourself and your experience, as well as some photos of your work. SMS preferred.
Part of the interview process involves a practical application of brow treatments and/or lash lift treatments – so please only apply if you are experienced in either field.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia for a minimum of 20 hours per week, for a minimum of 6 months. 4-6 month contracts available for talented travellers!