Eyelash Extension Job – Technician/Stylist – PARRAMATTA – Part Time to Full Time
We’re Hiring! Eyelash Extension Technician/Lash Stylist
PARRAMATTA salon location – p/t to f/t, flexible hours
Lady Lash are Sydney’s Eyelash Extension specialists – we’ve been lashing the ladies (and gentlemen too!) of Sydney for almost a decade – lashes are our passion, and something our lash stylists have won numerous awards for. We are currently looking for a talented lash stylist/eyelash extension technician to join our small team at our Parramatta salon!
We are offering specialist, above award wages as well as performance incentives/bonuses, ongoing training and development, plus enjoy free staff treatments and highly discounted products. Lash stylists with proven/demonstrated skills and experience will be remunerated very well!
We are offering flexible hours, from 15 – 40 hours per week, depending on your availability, however the successful applicant must be available some Saturdays and/or 1 or 2 evenings per week.
In terms of what it’s like to work here – we have close-knit teams at both salons, are really supportive of each other and each others’ progress and development, and there is a fantastic social aspect to work. We like to share knowledge and skills with one another so everyone continues to improve. We come from a vast array of social and cultural backgrounds and all get along really well – and we embrace the differences! We enter competitions, do ongoing training, and are always on the hunt for new things in the lash extension world!
– Minimum 18 months experience applying eyelash extensions. Applicants with Volume/Russian technique experience will be highly regarded and command higher rates of pay
-The ability to apply a minimum of 50 lashes per eye in 60 minutes, or 80 lashes per eye in 90 minutes, with perfect isolation, good direction and styling.
– Fluent in English and solid communication skills – this is a very customer service-focused role, so it is essential that you are able to communicate warmly with your clients well without assistance.
– Ability to build client base by building rapport and rebooking
– Good all-round common sense and a sense of humour
– Supportive and encouraging to colleagues, and able to work well with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
Only applicants with actual, proven eyelash extension experience will be considered/contacted – this is essential for this position. Part of the interview process involves a practical application of eyelash extensions at our salon.
Previous applicants are welcome to apply. We accept applications from those on student visa/working holiday visas provided they are able to work for a minimum of 6 months.
TO APPLY: Please email some info about yourself/experience, including some photos of your work, to: firstname.lastname@example.org or give Charlotte a call on 0417 2888 60 to discuss the role