Eyelash Extension Prices
At Lady Lash, we’re generous on lashes – we apply lots, even for a natural look. Lots of lashes means a fuller, longer lasting look – the individual lash thickness, length and curl and material can be tailored to suit you. We customize our lash extensions to suit the wearer!
PLEASE NOTE – from Sat 1st of September, the price of some services (classic infills and brow wax/tint treatments) will have a minor increase of around $5-10.
Flat Lashes $150
Approx 70 lashes per eye, takes around 60-90 minutes
For every day wear – a full set of eyelash extensions means you have gorgeous long lashes all the time! Full and lustrous but not as thick/dense as the glam set.
*Faux-mink – around 10-20 more lashes per eye are applied using finer fibres for added texture
Flat Lash $175
Around 90-100 lashes per eye, takes around 90-110 minutes.
Ideal for weddings, special occasions or for those with thicker lashes or who just love eyelash extensions! A more dramatic volume effect and slightly longer lasting lashes are achieved with a glamour set.
(This set is not for those with very fine or damaged lashes or small eyes – 2D volume is a better option)
*Faux-mink – around 20 more lashes per eye are applied using finer fibres.
Flat Lash $115
Approx 50 lashes, takes around 50-60 minutes.
A very natural set across the whole eye, with medium/light density for a subtle enhancement. Or a 2/3 eye.
Requires infilling more frequently than a full set, as not as many lashes are applied.
(If you like thicker, darker looks, this is not the look for you)
*Faux-mink – around 10 more lashes per eye are applied using finer fibres.
Russian Technique Volume 2D 3D 4D 5D 6D eyelash extensions
Natural Volume 2D-3D Set $240
Around 200 – 300 lashes per eye, around 2 hours
Medium Volume Set $275
Around 350 – 400 lashes per eye , around 2.5 hours
Maximum Volume Set $310*
Up to 600 lashes per eye, around 3 hours
- Our Maximum Volume set is suitable only for those with naturally very thick/lots of healthy natural lashes
- Please note that we hand-make our volume fans for the best quality and retention, which takes time and require an advanced skill
- Please note that even natural volume is still fairly dramatic for most people!
- Read more about Russian Volume Technique eyelash extensions here
Eyelash Extension infill price guide
An ‘infill’ is classified at under 4.5 weeks and a minimum of 30% extensions remaining. That’s a minimum of about 20-25 lashes left. If you retain lashes extremely well, at our discretion we may infill up to 5 weeks. Infills are usually required at 3 weeks. Please let us know if you have lost more lashes than usual, so we can allocate enough time.
below a guide only, depends on how many lashes you have lost/how well you have looked after them.
Lite Classic Set Infills: From $65 – $90*
Full Classic Set Infills: From $70 – $110*
Glam Classic Set Infills: From $80 – $130*
Natural Volume Infills: From $100 – $175*
Maximum Volume Infills: From $125 – $220*
* price dependent on amount of lashes lost/weeks between infills. 30% of extensions must be remaining.
Infills from other places
Whilst we welcome clients wearing extensions from elsewhere and are happy to work in with other lashes, we often are unable to infill lashes done elsewhere, due to issues of quality – primarily extensions being stuck together, excess glue and cluster lashes or heavy pre-made fans being advertised as volume, which sadly many places still do. However, if you are wearing good quality extensions (all properly separated from one another, no clumps or long twisted lashes) that you would like infilled, feel free to pop in and we can check your lashes to see if this is possible, or send us a clear, aerial view shot and we’ll see if we’re able to. Often we can!
Some more info regarding infills and removals…
- If you are having a problem with your lashes done elsewhere (i.e. twisting, irritation, shedding quickly) please don’t request an infill on them. We probably won’t be able to, and it may be disappointing to you that we won’t infill them when you come in. Bad work is not fixed simply by applying more lashes. It is best to book a removal and a new set, unless the extensions you have are really, really good quality, and nicely separated.
- Regarding removals (important!) If you have had a very bad set done elsewhere, especially overseas or with flare/party lashes (you’ll know – they’ll be clumpy, itchy, annoying and all fused together – eeee!) we will do our VERY BEST to get them off quickly, gently and with as little damage to your natural lashes as possible. However, we can not guarantee that we will be able to take the bad ones off and put new ones on in the same booking. So if they’re really bad, please call us to discuss. If you’ve had bad lashes done elsewhere, and your eyelids have become very irritated, infected and puffy, please go to the doctor first (you may need medical attention) and then come to us!
- Volume infills – a minimum of 1 hour is required, usually 90 mins.
- Over 4.5 weeks we usually recommend a new set, as by this point any existing extensions have often grown out too far to infill and it is best to start afresh. We will infill if you have at least 1/3 of the extensions left, in good condition, not needing to be removed. Some people get 5 weeks between infills for volume sets.
- Mink and Volume lashes are additional because more lashes of a finer fibre weight are applied.
- Some of our most experienced technicians (10+ years) have quicker application speeds than the times quoted, but it depends vastly on your natural lash type.