Eyelash Extension Technician/Stylist – Parramatta – Part Time to Full Time
We’re Hiring! Eyelash Extension Technician – PARRAMATTA salon location
Lady Lash are Sydney’s Eyelash Extension specialists, with salons in Newtown and Parramatta and Gosford. Eyelash extensions are our passion, and something our lash stylists have won numerous awards for. We are currently looking for a talented lash stylists/eyelash extension technician to join our small team at our PARRAMATTA location!
Lady Lash offers just a few services that we do very, very well – eyelash extensions, tinting and eyebrow waxing/shaping, threading, as well as cosmetic tattoo.
We are offering specialist, above award wages as well as performance incentives/bonuses, ongoing training and development, plus enjoy free staff treatments and highly discounted products. Lash stylists with proven/demonstrated skills and experience will be remunerated very well!
We are offering flexible hours, from 16 – 38 hours per week, depending on your availability, however the successful applicant must be available some Saturdays and/or 1-2 evenings per week.
In terms of what it’s like to work here – we have close-knit teams at both salons, are really supportive of each other and each others’ progress and development, and there is a fantastic social aspect to work. We like to share knowledge and skills with one another so everyone continues to improve. We come from a vast array of social and cultural backgrounds and all get along really well – and we embrace the differences!
Essential skills and characteristics
– Minimum 2 years experience applying eyelash extensions. Applicants with Volume/Russian technique experience will be highly regarded.
– Fluent in English and solid communication skills – this is a very customer service-focused role, so it is essential that you are able to communicate with your clients well without assistance.
– Providing other lash and brow treatments (tint and wax/shape) – not essential however well regarded.
– Great customer service skills and a friendly, cheerful attitude
– Ability to build client base by building rapport and rebooking
– Good all-round common sense and a sense of humour
– Supportive and encouraging to colleagues, and able to work well with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
Applicants holding beauty qualifications will be highly regarded, as will those who also have experience or training in Volume Lash application and/or threading.
If you’d like to join us, please email your CV as well as a brief cover email to Charlotte: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with actual, proven eyelash extension experience will be considered/contacted – this is essential for this position. Part of the interview process involves a practical application of eyelash extensions.
Please don’t apply for this position if you are expecting to be completely trained on the job. We do offer career progression and advanced technique training – but this position is unsuitable for beginners.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia for a minimum of 20 hours per week, for a minimum of 6 months (but ideally longer!)
Previous applicants are welcome to apply.
Please email applications including some photos of your work, to: email@example.com